For those new to en primeur offers, it is essentially the 'first offering' of the wines when they are still in preparation for bottling at the wine makers. Wines are offered at an in bond price, i.e. excluding duty and VAT, all of which become payable once the wine is delivered.
The prime benefits of buying en primeur are to secure highly sought-after wines that are often impossible to find later and at a price that is expected to be less than their market value on release.
Due to the limited allocations of some of the wines, we regret that orders cannot be placed online. Please call or email us with your requests.
Please also note:
- The Offer Prices are quoted in bond UK per case of 12 x 75cl, unless otherwise stated
- Est: estimated guide price; please contact the Fine Wine Team for confirmed price
- TBC: please contact the Fine Wine Team for allocation and pricing details
- Payment is due with order
- For shipping dates, please refer to the individual offers
- En Primeur terms and conditions apply