Terms & Conditions of Sale
These terms apply to all sales transactions, unless varied in writing, and form the basis of accepting any order.
1. Prices: all prices are quoted in £ per case (12 x 75cl), except where indicated, in bond (exclusive of duty and VAT).
2. Order and payment: our minimum order is one case (9 litres) and all orders are subject to confirmation. Orders cannot be confirmed until payment in £ is received in full; payment may be made via cheque or by direct transfer to our bank (Barclays Bank plc: Sort Code 20-51-01 Account 70246999). Wines remain the property of Genesis Wines Limited until paid for in full.
3. Delivery: Delivery is free for most of the UK for orders over £350 inc VAT. Orders of less than £350.00 within London postal districts will be charged at £10.00 (inc VAT). Deliveries will be charged at £20 (inc VAT) for orders less than £350 (inc VAT) outside of London postal districts. Additional delivery charges are applicable on orders to the following postal code areas: AB, BT, DD, DG, HS, IM, IV, KA27, KA28, KW, KY, PA, PH, PO30-42, TD and ZE, where delivery will be charged at cost. Delivery charges are applicable on orders to the following postal code areas: AB, BT, DD, DG, HS, IM, IV, KA27, KA28, KW, KY, PA, PH, PO30-42, TD and ZE, where delivery will be charged at cost. Export customers can be put in touch with a freight forwarder.
4. Damaged wines: you undertake to inspect goods on delivery and notify Genesis Wines Limited in writing within 5 days of any damaged wines or other defects.
5. Force majeure: we shall not be liable for any failure to meet our obligations caused by events outside our control.
Should you have a comment or query of any sort, please contact us by email:
telephone 020 7963 9060 or fax 0870 850 2038 or write to us at 78 Tachbrook Street, London, SW1V 2NA and we shall aim to reply within 24 (working) hours.